The basic training for group fitness – trainer for all the areas / Erle Liivak
4 weekends in Feb/Mar 2016 starting on the 6th of February
Dublin city center
About the participants: Who can attend?
Basically anyone. You do not have to have completed a fitness course.
This course is the perfect start for your coaching career. It is comprehensive basic introduction to the field of group fitness such as Aerobics, Step, Dance and also the Body & Mind and health programs such as Pilates, Yoga etc. Theoretical and practical knowledge are in perfect harmony. Through this educational system, theory is put into immediate practice. So, despite the abundance of information, we never lose the joy of learning and having fun. In addition, we are consolidating what you have learned through specific practical exercises and suggestions for practical teaching.
For this reason small groups are formed, which allows a high degree of individual support, correction and suggestion. We provide the best possible care especially in the practical exercises, which can detect even the smallest imperfections of individual participants and are immediately eliminated or improved.
Once you have passed a B-license test you are capable of teaching aerobics, fat burner, easy dance and body workout classes. The B-license prepares you to go on with the other Euroeducation specialities such A-license, step modules, hip hop, dance, Pilates, functional training etc.
Objectives of the education
- Achieving a high level of knowledge to manage group fitness classes
- Gaining an understanding of how the muscle and bone of the human body works
- Learn the structure of aerobics, step, body sculpt and stretching class
- Developing the main teaching methods for each speciality
Learn methods of communication, leadership and motivation
- Further theoretical knowledge, which are mediated through the B-license:
- Anatomy of the bones and muscle
- Physiology of heart and lung system
- Training and Teaching Music
- Energy supply in sport
- Motivation and leadership of the participants
We put this theory immediately into practice. Our main goal here is to enable you to reach self-confidence and lead competently. For this reason, we place our focus in practice on:
- Learning the basic steps
- The music structure
- The choreography structure
- The step techniques
- The strengthening and stretching
- Pedagogy and didactics
- Animation and enthusiasm of the participants
The test consists of:
- A written theoretical part (questions, answers to the multiple choice system)
- An oral theory part (questions about the script)
- And a practical exam in anatomy and choreography (to a given topic, which can be allocated in the last training block and as homework to prepare for examination).
Each participant who passes the exam of B-license shall be titled as
“Euroeducation Aerobics Instructor”
We are waiting for you! Come and be part of our tribe!
For More Information Contact